Tuesday, April 5, 2011

doubles

Ahhh so you think you've reached the point of your career where double shifts for two different establishments is over.  Not so fast.  It's one thing to consult and aid in another establishment's success.  It's another thing to go to a mindless job without the chance to imprint your creativity.  So why put myself through it?  Friends!  Friends help friends out.  Also just getting to see some of my friends can be difficult when we all work a thousand hours at different jobs. It's nice to get to hang.  I just wish it was a little more fulfilling as far as my imagination is concerned.  Sooner or later it will have to give way.  Because if something isn't challenging my skills, my talents, feeding my brain, then it's just a waste of time.  Sorry fellows.  I love you, but work is work and my culinary hunger is larger than your spoon.  If you know what I'm saying.

On an unrelated note, a large load of black truffles, hen of the woods, black trumpets, and fiddleheaded ferns came in today.  Yea! Much fun to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment