Friday, May 20, 2011

it's the end of the world and still i can't get no satisfaction

Zombie apocalypse!  Are you kidding me!?  I guess we are to be prepared for anything, lol.  Zombies though, really?
 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110518/us_ac/8495307_cdc_recommends_preparing_for_all_disasters__even_zombies

Check this article out.  Some nut says he has calculated the rapture to tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM.  And even though he was wrong several times before he is sure this time.  So what is supposed to happen?  The CDC wants everyone to prepare for anything including zombies.  Wow!? Right!?

Oh gee, I wish I had more time to waste on this, but if this is my last night I'm eating a nice dinner with the family.  Check you out tomorrow night if the zombies haven't got me.   Wait.  The irony is that the zombie pub crawl was last Saturday night.  Ha!


By the way, rest in peace Macho Man.  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment